Instagramin my little heart out

I am an Instagram nerd. Not to the point of posting pictures of my breakfast or anything... but I do enjoy it. Not for the filters either. I just like sharing pictures on a platform besides Facebook. I hate privatizing my thingsI kind of have to on FB. Instagram, not so much ;)  So, here are some recent ones that I'd like to share.

This is Glencoe Place in Cincinnati. It's a housing development that is now abandoned. Every time they tried to fix it and bring in new tenants, it gets over run with drugs :\  Regardless, it is a very cute little neighborhood of row houses that has so much potential. Maybe someday it'll shine again. (More about Glencoe)

This is my sweet shot glass that I got as a gift from Edwin's uncle. He also gave me his awesome Azteced-out tequila bottle that I really cherish... I do need to get the shot glass fixed b/c at the top, the glass is broken. Not safe :(

Edwin & I. This was taken on my birthday (Feb) before we went to dinner. A Corona is on his head? Not sure why hehe

Clearwater Beach, FL. I used lots of filtering on this. Wasn't really needed, but whatev. I went a week ago and it was fantabulous. I really took advantage of the beach this trip and even swam out to the sandbar everyday! Now that I'm not scared of the ocean anymore, I feel like I'm a Pisces through and through ;)

Dolphins! We were on the Pier in Clearwater around sunset (when dolphins/sharks are close to shore for food) and saw a big group of them. There were probably about 15 of them total. I've never seen any up close! It made me so happy and lucky to be in the right place at the right time.

Me & my friend Brittany at Crabby Bill's in Indian Rocks Beach. I HAD to make it back to this one because the food was bomb a few years ago. It's still delicioso and I'm glad we were able to have a few drinks there too.

This was a really fun night at the towers. Edwin looks so Salvadoran here lol (he's a mutt, mex/sal)

bahaha my hair looks superb here. Very backwoods. Anyway, I'm at "the farm" in Kentucky here. My best friend and I go out with her family for 4th of July every year and its AWESOME. Got to shoot a 22 for the first time and it was a blast.

Abby (whose preggers and due in 3 weeks!!), me, and Emily out the other night. Best friends 4 eva hahaha seriously I love these girls sooo much

Alrighty, that's all for now :)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi Lauren! I found you from a comment you left on another blog.

I've lived in Mexico for almost 21 years now...I was 22 years old when I moved to Puerto Vallarta. I lived in PV for 18 years and the past 3 years, I've been in Guadalajara. I love my life in Mexico with the exception of the work situation. It's extremely frustrating. But I'm fortunate and I've found work with an American company.

Anyway, I just wanted to leave a comment and let you know I'm your newest "follower."

I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Lauren said...

Hello Jackie, thanks for the words :) It is always nice to see people who have already done this. It gives me inspiration. Perhaps I'll find work with an American company also someday if I do end up in Mexico permanently. That would definitely be what I'd prefer. Thanks for subscribing :)

Post a Comment